These 10 packs of metal zipper sliders with pulls are made specifically to fit Emmaline's **SIZE #5** Zipper-By-The-Yard. Choose the size that fits your nylon coil zipper! You can put zipper sliders on from either direction to make double-pull zippers. **YOU MUST BUY THE SAME SIZE SLIDERS TO MATCH THE SAME SIZE OF ZIPPER***
Zipper-by-the-Yard is not included, but is sold HERE.
- Non-locking, dangle style pull.
- Shiny metal finish.
- 2 way SLIDERS so you can add pulls from either direction.
- Zipper-by-the-Yard SOLD SEPARATELY
- Rainbow ONLY available in Sold Star & the Large Hollow Heart styles.
- #5 Slider with Rectangle Drop Pulls Length: 1 1/2" (38 mm)
- #5 Slider with Heart Pulls Length: 1 3/8" (34 mm)
- #5 Slider with Skull Drop Pulls Length: 1 1/8" (3 cm)
- #5 Slider with Attachment Ring: Inside ring diameter - 3/8" (8 mm)
Zipper Pull Installation:
- Add all sliders at once and have them on the tape ready to go, or cut zipper lengths individually and add the pulls as you need them.
- Open up 1 end of the zipper a few inches, it doesn't matter which end, it's a two-way zipper!
- Hold a zipper slider in one hand, with the rounded side down, and slide one side of the zipper tape up into opening of the slider until it just catches inside. Grip this side of the tape and the slider now with 1 hand, holding them firmly together.
- Slide the other side of the tape up, and into the slider. Firmly pull down the zipper pull.