Emmaline #3 Zippers-By-The-Yard Black Black
Emmaline SIZE #3 (3mm Coil) Zipper-By-The-Yard is suited for spots where smaller zipper coil is needed, like inner pockets, small zipper cases, pillows and crafts. These zippers are a high quality, durable, zipper that are rated for indoors or outdoor. They are a bit stiff to zip at first, but get easier with use. You can match both your zipper opening on your bag and your inner pockets with Emmaline's 2 sizes of coil! These are continuous zipper coil, and you can put zipper pulls on from either direction to make double-pull zippers. Cut them as long or as short as needed. ****YOU MUST USE **SIZE #3** SLIDERS WITH PULLS TO GO ON THIS ZIPPER TAPE. ***
- Easy to sew shiny nylon coil with the look of metal.
- 2 way sliders, so you can add pulls from either direction.
- Zipper Sliders with pulls SOLD SEPARATELY
- Zipper Size:
- #3 coil (3 mm) with 1" (25 mm) overall width
- Choose from:
- 10 Yards (360" or 9.14 m)
- Cut to length of your choosing in 10" increments (If you select Qty 3 of 10" increments, you will get a single 30" piece)
Zipper Slider with Pull Installation:
- Add all sliders at once and have them on the tape ready to go, or cut zipper lengths individually and add the pulls as you need them.
- Open up 1 end of the zipper a few inches, it doesn't matter which end, it's a two-way zipper!
- Hold a zipper slider with pull in one hand, with the rounded side down, and slide one side of the zipper tape up into opening of the slider until it just catches inside. Grip this side of the tape and the slider now with 1 hand, holding them firmly together.
- Slide the other side of the tape up, and into the slider. Firmly pull down the zipper pull.