Would you like to become more familiar with your machine? Free orientation is included with the purchase of any machine. For any machine not purchased at The Green Thimble, there is an orientation fee, but we are still happy to help you!
To book your one-on-one orientation, please use this link: BOOK NOW.
Please be sure to bring:
- Foot control and power cord
- Standard presser foot (usually zigzag)-
- Bobbin case (if applicable)
- Any accessories required for features you would like specific attention on (buttonhole, free motion/darning, etc)
- Instruction manual
- Note paper and pencil (if this would help you)
You can book same-day service for you machine. We ask that you bring your machine in before noon, and, unless there are complications, needing parts, etc., your machine will be ready for pick up before the end of the day. You are not required to pick up the machine by the end of the day. We do not offer bookings within 7 days, so as to offer the machines waiting in queue to get done. To book your machine in, visit Service Page for more information and to book your spot.
RENT A MACHINE
Need a machine for a quick one-time project? Maybe you have a machine, but want something that can handle a bit of a heavier workload. Or you are in town visiting your quilting buddy, and didn't want to bring your machine with you. You are welcome to rent any of our recirculated machines.
$25 for up to 3 days (if you rent for class, you can take it home for the full 3 days)
$50 per week
- If you decide you would like to keep the machine you have rented, the rental price goes toward the cost of the machine.
- No need to book ahead of time. Simply come in to the store and pick out which machine you would like to use.
- Rental includes one-on-one run through of the threading and basic operation of the machine.